On Friday 20 March from 1.30pm-5.00pm, we will have a range of workshops for you to engage in and activities to participate in.
If you are heading to Wollongong early, then plan to come along and be inspired, learn more about your future or make a difference.
As we get closer to the Conference, we will have more details on the different workshop options and activities available. You will be able to register your interest to attend one of the activities or a couple of the workshops.
At this stage we 4 sequential workshops:
- The Environment – An opportunity for Rotary – Rob Edwards (30 mins)
- Estate and Retirement Planning – Graham Lancaster
- Social Media – Amanda Wendt
- Membership – Mark Huddleston
Our concurrent activities running from 2.00pm-4.00pm (except Beach Clean Up), at this stage are:
- Tree Planting
- Days for Girls & Pamper Packs
- Beach Clean Up (begins at 2.15pm offsite)